The Company is currently looking for new employees to take on the following roles:
Position 1: Panel Builder / Wireman - Previous experience required
Position 2: Trainee Panel Builder / Wireman - No experience required, in-house training provided
We are looking for team workers who display an enthusiastic positive attitude, can work under instruction or using their own initiative.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Building and wiring switch panels to customer requirements and deadlines
- Interpreting and working from drawings received
- Working with other staff members
- On site work at various locations throughout the UK as and when necessary
- Adhering to Health & Safety legislation at all times
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Accurate measuring and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail and high standards of work ethic
- Driving licence preferable
Job Type: Full-time - 8am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday with an unpaid half an hour lunch break between 12.30pm and 1pm.
Wage: Dependant on experience
Closing Date: Monday 13th February 2017
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering e-mail by the closing date.